Connect Groups are the place to:
- get connected in to the life of Lamplight Church
- do ‘real life’ together – getting beyond surface level.
- receive pastoral care and support from one another
- reach out to our local neighbourhoods and communities
- pray and worship together
- study Scripture, the Sermon topic or relevant Christian books together
- explore what it means to be Christ followers together – both in theory and in practice!
The life of Lamplight Church happens in our Connect Groups!
Connect Groups are hosted by Mark & Sherry Elkins (in Kitchener on Wednesdays) and one hosted by Brenton & Jac Horne (in Waterloo on Thursday evenings ).
Both groups start at 7:30pm and both have a similar emphasis on community, discipleship and mission.
Connect Groups meet every week at 7:30pm
Go to our calendar page to find out when Connect Groups are meeting next.
To request more information about our Connect Groups please call: Mark & Sherry Elkins @ 519-579-0697 or Brenton & Jac Horne @ 519-500-7139.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like a ride to any of our meetings.
We believe community is important and in our culture it simply does not happen without us being intentional.
So we devote one Sunday every month to eating Brunch together – it’s a picture of grace – everyone is welcome, everyone brings something to share, no-one goes home hungry.
Join us this Sunday, 10:00am
We meet from 10am – noon at the Mill-Courtland Community Centre, near Downtown Kitchener
Find out what to expect on Sunday.
Listen to some recent messages.